ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard Issues

Yawgmothworker

Hello, I'm having issues with my motherboard, and here's my incident in detail:

I was using my computer as usual, went out to do some errands, and when I returned, my Windows was completely frozen. I performed a hard reset, but it didn't boot up again. The motherboard's VGA LED was lit in white, and nothing else happened.

After several reboots, I managed to access the BIOS, which had graphical errors (red spots all over the screen). I exited the BIOS, and it indicated that my Windows files were corrupt. Upon attempting to restart, it didn't even boot into Windows.

Things I tried:

• I attempted to reset the CMOS. After doing this, the graphical error disappeared briefly, but it returned when I moved the mouse, and I couldn't boot into Windows again.
  • I also tried updating the BIOS, and the same happened: the error disappeared briefly but returned.
  • I visually inspected the components but didn't find anything unusual.
  • I tried booting from a USB drive with Ventoy, Hiren's Boot CD, and the Windows installer. I reached the Ventoy boot screen without issues, but none of the ISOs would load.
Before this, I had some electrical issues where the power went out, and when it came back on, the PC wouldn't turn on. I had to disconnect and reconnect all components to get it to power up. I measured the power supply voltages without load, and everything seemed fine. Voltage measurements from the BIOS were also within acceptable ranges.

My components:

• ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
  • AMD Ryzen 3400G CPU
  • HyperX Fury 8GB 2666MHz RAM x2
  • MSI Nvidia 1660 Super 6GB Graphics Card
  • Sentey SDP650-FX 650W Solid Power 80 Plus Power Supply
I suspect the motherboard is damaged, but I'm not sure. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.