caps lock blank screen no bootup

leebe69

Hi all

I hope someone will be able to help me with my issue. I have a dell e6320 and I have a issue that it will not boot . I have tried switching cleaning the ,bios battery removed, the hdd is fine as I have tried in a different laptop. The cpu has had new thermal past put onto it , I have heated the board up in case of moisture. but still the Same issue ...power there just isn't booting , no bleeps nothing. any help would be great.

many thank

Lee

pcrepair

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting already. Since you've tried many hardware-related fixes, the issue might lie elsewhere. Have you tried booting with minimal components? Remove unnecessary peripherals like external drives, USB devices, and expansion cards, leaving only the essentials like RAM and CPU connected. Also, try booting without the battery, using only AC power. If none of these steps resolve the issue, it could be a more complex hardware problem or even a motherboard issue. Consider seeking professional assistance or contacting Dell support for further diagnosis.