Dell G7 laptop screen problem

hall99m

Hello all!

Need help with a laptop screen, something had been dropped on top of the laptop cracking the screen, the screen was working other as the cracked area on it. I fitted a new screen but it is nearly completely black, shining a bright torch on the screen you can just make out what's on it. I then replaced the lead that goes from the motherboard to the screen but is still the same.
Any help would be much appreciated.

pcrepair

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like there might be an issue with the backlight or the connection between the screen and the motherboard. Have you checked the backlight to see if it's functioning properly? If the backlight is fine, then the issue might lie with the connection or the new screen itself. Double-check the connections to ensure they are secure and properly seated. If everything seems to be in order, it might be worth consulting a professional technician for further diagnosis and repair

hall99m

Hi, it seems like the backlight is not working at all, the screen is dark, you can barely make out what's on the screen. I have the laptop plugged into a TV through the HDMI and the screen appears normally on there. I plugged and unplugged the new laptop screen several times but didn't make any difference.

laptoprepair

Hello all!

UrbanClap is a renowned laptop repair service provider in Dubai, specializing in fixing laptop screens with utmost precision and expertise. With a team of highly skilled technicians, UrbanClap ensures efficient and reliable solutions for all screen-related issues. Their professional approach, combined with cutting-edge technology, guarantees a seamless experience for customers. UrbanClap's commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has earned them a reputation as a trusted name in the laptop repair in Dubai.

Royal Computers

If you're experiencing screen problems with your Dell G7 laptop, Royal Computers is the best laptop repair shop to visit. Our expert technicians are well-versed in handling all types of laptop issues, including screen repairs and replacements. At Royal Computers, we ensure quick, reliable, and high-quality service to get your laptop back in perfect working condition. Choose Royal Computers for the best laptop repair experience.