PC Is Extremely Loud When Gaming

FTWitachi

My current issue is with my 2019 PC I have not experienced any problems until roughly 1-2 weeks ago.

Here is a link of a quick video of the noise/loudness I experience https://photos.app.goo.gl/MUqp2fBUfbrF11ZJ7

This only occurs when I am playing any video game otherwise I have no noise issues at all. Even when I am gaming I experience no lag, no frame issues, nothing just an extremely loud PC at random times.

Have also noticed when I wake up in the morning from PC being off for the night and I first start to play a game it works fine for a lot longer but lets say the PC is on all day not necessarily doing anything but I normally play at night it does whats shown in last emails video a lot quicker.

Here is what I have done thus far-
---DISM
---SCN
---Removed GPU (Nvidia) using DDU program and reinstalled no fix
---Also my PC is clean of dust/particles I clean regularly

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19045, Installed 20220502140810.000000-420
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 12, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (105 GB Free); E: 465 GB (424 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC (MS-7B50), ver 1.0, s/n J316023582
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver OPC - 1072009, s/n J316023582
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Attached are some pics of stats while I am using my PC and have a game open.

pcrepair

Administrator
Staff member
Based on the video and the information provided, it sounds like the loud noise could be coming from either the CPU fan or the GPU fan when under heavy load during gaming.

Since you've already tried some troubleshooting steps like cleaning and reinstalling the GPU drivers, it might be worth checking the temperatures of your CPU and GPU while gaming to see if they are overheating.

You can use software like HWMonitor or MSI Afterburner to monitor temperatures in real-time. If temperatures are indeed high, you might need to improve airflow in your case or consider upgrading your cooling solution. If temperatures seem normal, the issue might be with a faulty fan or another hardware component causing the noise.